Re: A question about a package

Morten Eriksen <mortene@sim.no> wrote:
: Steve M. Robbins <steven.robbins@videotron.ca> writes:
: > On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 01:31:33PM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
: >
: > > - patch the 2.3.0 version and the the debian package ? Morten, is
: > > this possible?
: >
: > The next version that I upload should be from the 2.4 series.  If
: > the fix is a self-contained patch against the latest 2.4 release,
: > I'm quite prepared to apply it to the uploaded version.
:
: I'm afraid it's not entirely trivial to dig out a patch, as the fix
: needed a bootstrap with the Autotools, which causes many (generated)
: files to change.

Releasing 2.4.1 shouldn't really be much hassle for me.

However, I recall we got a bug-report just after 2.4.0 wrt *still*
trouble with tiled offscreen-rendering (the never ending story?) -
if that one could be addressed as well before the next patchlevel
release, I'd prefer to have that happen.

  Lars J