Re: bzflag segfualts

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:

> Deep inside nvidia code. Great. No free source.

I apt-get installed bzflag and bzflag-server version 2.0.2.20050318. I
started a server, joined it, and then cruised around and shot at the
walls for a few minutes. No problems here.

I'm using the nvidia drivers version 7174 on 2.6.11.6. I have an Athlon
64 3400+ and a GeForceFX 5900XT.

Do you have problems in any other 3D video games?

Check and make sure the video card is being cooled adequately. Is the
fan spinning well? Is dust caked up in the heat sink?

That's all I can come up with now, unless maybe your card is defective.

-Corey