Re: Re: fail build visualboyadvance package with g++-3.4 and -O3

I don't think is a problem of libraries, because the build fail at
compilation time, and not at link or execution time.
And visualboyadvance link only with one C++ library, libstdc++,
libstdc++6.0 is provided by défault with g++-3.4

The build works well with -O2 option, I can install the deb and run
vba. I think is a bug in gcc.
If someone could confirm to me the bug on his system, i will post a bug in gcc.