Re: alioth not updating

El dom, 01-05-2005 a las 14:07 +0100, Rafael Rodríguez escribió:
> Hi. Its been several days since sid was latest updated for me. Is alioth not
> working, stopped from upgrading due to the new mirrors to come, or me missing
> something in the list?

You missed that it's being moved (I don't recall if it was Alioth or
debian-amd64 though, but I think it was the former). Goswin reported
that the move has started and, I think, it should be completed by
Monday. I'm sure you'll be able to find more precise information in the
list archive for last week.

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>