Re: K8 Mainboards Linux compatibility list

I am using an ASUS K8V-X mb and  have working sound. As it is not yet
listed, I would add it to the WIKI, but I am not using the onboard
ethernet, nor do I have a SATA drive. I am not sure of the protocols -
should I add to the list with partial info, and if so, how should I
indicate that some features are not tested?