KPhone problem

Hi together,

I have a question concerning KPhone. Can you use KPhone without problems?

When I start KPhone (now called KPhone1) (e.g. from terminal) it is not connecting to Sipgate my SIP-Provider and does not ask for my Password. When I close KPhone1, I have to wait until I can type in new commands. When I start KPhone2 in an other terminal while I wait for the command line of closed KPhone1, Kphone2 asks for the Password and gets connected! This is the only way I get KPhone to work...

Hopefully you can help me.

Greetings, Tobias