Vmware

I have Sarge-anm64, running, using alioth net-install iso & package
archives. I was able to work through the missing libz.so.1 &
libXrender.so.1  isssue, copied them from my ia32 Sarge box.

Vmware configures the modules needed, vmnet& vmmon, but fails to power
on the VM, either an existing one or a new one. VMware v5.0.

There have been some references to this found using Google but nothing I
can figure out as to the problem & solution. Hopefully someone has
VMware running on Debian-amd64.

TIA
--
Greg C. Madden