Re: Kernel 2.6.11 and Sarge

On Apr 11, 2005 12:41 PM, Pete <peteracole@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there an easy way to work out when kernel 2.6.11 will hit Sarge at all?

On the package page
  http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/kernel-source-2.6.11
you will find a link "developer information" leading to
  http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kernel-source-2.6.11.html\\
where you find the reason it is not migrating to testing yet.

"Too young, only 1 of 10 days old" means it will take at least another
9 days, but there also seems to be a manual override in place related
to the release or d-i.

I have just downloaded the package from Sid. -2 seems to be ok, -1 had
some nasty issues.

Thomas