Re: Nvidia problems... again

sorry for responding in a private way,

you can find installers at http://www.lokigames.com/ and http://www.lokitorrent.com/

in fact for the unreal tournament family, you'll find linuxinstaller.sh on the last CD or on the DVD. it works fine (just run it with root privileges and with /bin/sh. don't forget to change owner of ~/.ut200x before playing)

have fun...

james@total-carnage.org a écrit :
Is this in a pure64 environment, or in a 32-bit chroot?

Also, could you send a link to where these binaries are distributed? I might have a play around once my graphics drivers work (being presumptious that they'll actually work in the end ;) ...)

Cheers,
James

NaiosKAE{FR} <naios@hypercube.dynalias.org> wrote :

Hi
I use a differnet way to play

for instance, I have Doom3, Ut2003 &amp; Ut2004, NeverWinterNight, RTCW, Medal of honnor, ... running under Debian. I'm using linux binary files to play (loki has most of them). first install the game trough wine (not winex) then copy data tree to your game location, copy or install teh linux binaries then chown user.grp (by default root.staff with linux installers, i moved them to root.games) then chmod 750. finally enjoy the game. (that don't work for all the game, for instance warhammer40K has no linux binary files at this time)
[...]

--
NaiosKAE{FR}