Re: Is sid ok??

I use sarge at home, I've not had any real problems with it. I use firefox, thunderbird, abiword and amsn (and some music production apps, such as Ardour and Jack), and I've not had a problem with dependancies...

I've not had any experience with sid, so I can't speak for it. The only problem with my system is random freezing, but apparently that is down to my graphics drivers...