Re: Muse, QJackctl etc. problems

Hi James,

> no locale <muse_en_GB>/</usr/share/muse/locale>
> panic: alloc 56
> Segmentation fault

I tried it on a non-Debian machine (Mandrake 10.1) to see if this is a
packaging or upstream problem. I got:

no locale <muse_en_GB>/</usr/share/muse/locale>
open projectfile: No such file or directory
starting with default template
cannot set tick on /dev/rtc: Invalid argument
precise timer not available

Muse then quits, no segfault though.

I also get the locale warning from qjackctl but that runs fine, so I
think the missing en_GB locale is a red herring. I think your best
bet is to ask the Muse developers on their mailing list.

Sorry not to be more helpful...

Daniel