librairies troubles, chroot_installation_gcc4, vmware5, k3b

Hi all,

I'm using a sarge on my desktop and I have few problems :

when I install a ia-32 in my chroot it stops at :
Couldn't download gcc-4.0-base , this has already been posted : http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/01/msg00716.html but I don't know how to fix my system

I would also try vmware, vmware5 doesn't find libz.so.1 ; the lib is well installed, and I also try the install in KDE as Gavin Seddon suggested ( http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/03/msg00260.html )

Last issue , k3b crash at start with this error :
k3b: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libartskde.so.1: undefined symbol: _ZTv0_n56_N4Arts16SynthModule_stub11autoSuspendEv

For all this problem I suspect an error during the installation mixing sarge and sid sources , if anyone knows how to fix this system

Thanks

Gauthier