Re: Random freezing...

Hello,

If and when I get my nvidia module working properly, I'll report back if I get any more crashes ;)

James

Chris Wakefield wrote:

Hi.

I had the same problem, only running kde. It got so bad I pulled my video card (gforce 5200 FX) and am using my radeon 7000 with no problems no for about a week now. I is (was) going to buy a new ati, now I'm beginning to wonder if it really was a software problem.

amd64 3200
1 gig ram
k8v-deluxe.

Chris W.