openoffice in chroot and java

Hi,

I am running OpenOffice in a chroot (as described in debian-amd64-howto), but
the version packaged is 1.1.3 ; and I am supposed to test the new 2.0 beta.

I installed this version (using alien, since this beta is packaged as rpm's).
Now the question is : which version of java am I to install in order to get
OpenOffice java librairies be accessible ?

Running `apt-cache search j2sdk'  in the chroot did not lead to an available
j2sdk package.

With many thanks,

jmt