Re: source packages not found in gcc-3.4 archive

El lun, 04-04-2005 a las 15:55 -0700, Drew Hess escribió:
> Seems some source packages are missing from the 3.4 archive:
>
> $ apt-get source glew
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> E: Unable to find a source package for glew
>
> This happens for several other packages I've tried, but not for
> others.  For example, 'apt-get source openexr' works just fine.
>
> Here's my apt.sources:
>
> deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/ sid main contrib non-free
> deb-src http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/ sid main contrib non-free

I was using the following and never found missing packages (but I admit
that I didn't use it so much):
# deb-src http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/debian-pure64-3.4/
unstable main contrib non-free
# deb-src http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/pure64/ unstable main
contrib non-free

I'm not sure whether the second line is needed, though.

--
Javier Kohen <jkohen@users.sourceforge.net>
ICQ: blashyrkh #2361802