Re: hibernate / ACPI suspend: help needed

Hi, Which hibernate do you use?
I apt-get from pure64,  but it is for swsp2?

# hibernate
Your kernel does not have any recent Software Suspend 2 support compiled in.
Please follow the HOWTO linked from http://softwaresuspend.berlios.de/ for
instructions on how to compile Software Suspend into your kernel.
hibernate: Aborting.