Re: Muse, QJackctl etc. problems

Hi James,

> I was wondering if anyone had managed to get Muse or QJackctl to
> work??

I have qjackctl running under Ubuntu x86_64, but I also see 'Could not
open ALSA sequencer'. I assumed it was due to not having a MIDI
device on this laptop, but the Delta 1010 definitely has one - so it
could be a bug in ALSA that's 64-bit related. Since you're no longer
using the pure 64 kernel it wouldn't be that.

> Warning: no locale found: /usr/share/locale/qjackctl_en_GB.qm

That sounds like a different problem. Could it be Qt related, as it
affects both Muse and qjackctl?

Glad to hear you got that kernel built in the end! The new project I
was talking about is at http://64studio.com as of today, but we don't
have anything to release yet I'm afraid.

Cheers

Daniel