Re: Mirroring debian-pure64 using debmirror

"Pedro Sanchez" <psanchez@nortel.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm testing debmirror as a tool to have an internal mirror of
> debian-pure64. This is the command I am using:
>
> # debmirror --host=debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org --root=:debian-pure64
> --dist=sarge,sid --arch=amd64 --nosource --method=rsync
> --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg --timeout=3600
> -v /mirrors/debian-pure64
>
> This gives me the following errors. So far I am ignoring the gpg
> signature issue, but it consistently fails to download some files due to
> md5sum check errors.
>
> Any comments? Thank you,

You can download the public key ring and extract the key or go back 2
month and grab it from the ML archive.

As for the two files those are reuploads and I guess I still haven't
found out how to do them in such a way that this doesn't happen. I
will fix that if I get some spare minutes.

MfG
        Goswin