broken libnss-ldap

Hello

Yesterday i've upgraded my pure64 box. One of the packages was
libnss-ldap. After the upgrade and restart my login stopped working. The
remote logins are still working fine, but the local logins are not. I am
using centralised authentication with ldap. After removing the ldap
related entries from the nsswitch.conf the local login accounts have
started to work.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues, or is it just me? Shall i
file in a bug report?

Many thanks

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky