Re: debian-installer using 2.6.10

>Also, I
>suggest you try to use the monolithic version and not the netboot
>one.

Well excuse me, for a moment I thought you were talking about
monolithic installation cd images (but apparently that wasn't the
case). I, for one, would find a monolithic installation cd iso (not
netinstall) very useful (i'm trying to install on a system with no
debian-supported NICs and I need to push a full build environment on
the machine, including kernel source, before i have a chance of
building the NIC vendor-provided driver). AFAICS there are no isos
(nor jigdos) available that would help me get that done?

/dr.bob