Abiword error when printing

Hi,

I'm running pure64 and am having trouble printing with Abiword.

The error I get is:

Error: ttftool: Incomplete TTF file

I was under the impression that ttftool is deprecated and Abiword will
find the system fonts.  Am I wrong?

I couldn't find a good reference to this error when googling or in the
archives, but that may be poor search terms on my part.

Help greatly appreciated.

kourosh@kimiko:/data/anime$ dpkg -l | grep abi
ii  abiword        2.2.4-1        WYSIWYG word processor based on GTK2
ii  abiword-common 2.2.4-1        WYSIWYG word processor based on GTK2
ii  abiword-doc    2.2.4-1        documentation for AbiWord
ii  abiword-help   2.2.4-1        online help for AbiWord
ii  abiword-plugin 2.2.4-1        plugins for AbiWord
ii  libcap1        1.10-14        support for getting/setting POSIX.1e
capabil
ii  xfonts-abi     2.2.4-1        transitional package

Thanks.
--
kourosh <debian@mindwaresystems.com>