Re: chroot display

Dear Gavin Seddon,

I have seen some mails that you have had some problems chrooting in the amd64
platform. Reading your last mail, I have been invaded by one suspicious about
that you doesn't know the amd64-howto or you didn't follow the steps written
there, because I followed exactly the steps written there and all works
fine. :-)

If you still have problems, we will try to help you, but I hope that all will
work :-)

Regards,

Leo

A Dimarts 08 Març 2005 18:39, Dr Gavin Seddon va escriure: