From: Hannes Mayer
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:14:01 +0100
Subject: Anyone uses the Gigabyte GA K8-NS Pro ?
To: debian-amd64

Hi all!

I'm about to switch to a AMD64 system :-)
First I want to run 32bit sarge on the main HD, but I want a second
disk with the amd64 port for testing and experimentation.
I got a nice quote on the Gigabyte GA K8-NS Pro motherboard and wonder
if anyone has experience with it. Any known issues or problems with it
?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
Hannes.