Re: Xvnc

Andreas Jochens wrote:
On 05-Mar-02 07:58, Harald Dunkel wrote:

Sven Mueller wrote:

So could any one of you please create a working package for AMD64? I
mean it just doesn't make sense that everyone compiles one on his own.

No problem. I've got some new source and binary packages for
amd64 (gcc-3.4). But my account on Alioth is still not working.
Any volunteers to upload my packages?

Please send me the patches so that I can test them them and upload
working packages to the gcc-3.4 archive on alioth.

The "patch" includes a 58 MByte tgz replacing the old X420.tgz
by xfree86-4.3.0.tar.gz grabbed from the currend xserver package.
I guess it is obvious that EMail is no option in this case.

Do you have a machine I could use for uploading the source
package?

Regards

Harri