Re: XF86Config-4 fixes for glxgears

Hi

How does your glxgears or opengl games behave in the fullscreen mode?

I have noticed previously that even though the glxgears game me a good
performance, the games ran horribly slow without the proprietary fglrx
driver.

Can people give me some ideas from their experience using the radeon
driver shipped with Xfree/Xorg.

As far as i remember from the XFree86.log file the radeon drivers do not
support 3D acceleration and DRI in the the higher-end cards, such as
9600 and above. Is that still the case?

Many thanks for your help

Andrei