Re: USB2

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 01:13:08PM +0100, lore wrote:
> don't get mad...
> I tried with Windows, same performances.
> I guest there's something wrong with asus

Has the device run at 480Mbit on other boards?  maybe the device is
broken or faulty or isn't even USB2.  Just because the packaging says
usb2 doesn't mean the device runs 480Mbit, just that it is compliant
with USB2 (which almost any usb 1.x device should be of course).  Only
USB2 high speed devices run 480Mbit.  Others run full speed (12Mbit) or
low speed (1.5Mbit I think).