"Full" Pure64 iso availible?

Hi Group,

I am following this newsgroup for quite a while now.
I am planning to build a 64bit server in early Janurary.
My problem is that I will be at my parents at that moment and they only have an isdn connection to the net, so downloading a lot of packages will take a massive ammount of time (not to mention if I screw up and need to do it all again). So my question is: Is there a "full" iso image of the pure64 dist somewhere with most of the standard server packages on it (apache / bind / mysql / postgres / potfix etc.)? I have spotted only the netinstall and monolithic isos so far.

Thanks in advance and greetings from the Netherlands,

Phil