source packages

Hi everyone,
I'm using the gcc-3.4 of amd64 and it is working well right now except lftp that segfaults if you try to expand a directory or filename by pressing tab. So I thought I could debug it and tried to get the source code with "apt-get source lftp" but that fails! In fact I'm not able to apt-get the source for any package. Are they gone or are they residing some where else?

My apt/source.list looks like this:
deb http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/ unstable main non-free contrib deb-src http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/gcc-3.4/ unstable main non-free contrib

Cheers,
Johan

Symbian Software Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with
registered number 4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row,
Southwark, London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by
the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this
message in error please notify postmaster@symbian.com and delete the
message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Neither Symbian
nor any of its subsidiaries accepts liability for any corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in
transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance
with Symbian corporate policy.