Re: Installation problem with tyan mainboard

I am not lucky enough to own a S4882, but lets skip that for the moment ;-).

What messages do you get when trying to load the driver with insmod ?
Could you pipe the output into a file or do a strace ?

Are we talking about the normal scsi card itself or does your S4882 has the
"credit card sized raid card" (S2015S) installed ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan

http;//www.be-known-online.com