Re: Installation problem with tyan mainboard

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Nils Valentin wrote:

Soory if I missed those details, but... which Tyan motherboard are we talking
about and which scsi drivers dont work ?

I am just asking cause I am running Tyans K8S Pro (S2882) with the Adaptec
7902W happily ever after ;-) (5 machines of them)

I have a S4882 Tyan, and the scsi adapter is a NCR (NCR like ?), that is to say that I load the mptscsih driver...

yoours
t.d.
 --
Thierry Dumont. MAPLY (Maths Appliquees de Lyon-UMR 5585 CNRS).
Univ. Lyon I,43 Bd du 11 Novembre 1918, 69622 - Villeurbanne Cedex - France.