Re: Installation problem with tyan mainboard

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Brian Chase wrote:

Try Fedora Core 3 x86-64 or Mandrake 10.0 or better, they both have AMD64 SMP kernels.

What does SMP have to do with this? It is an mptfusion problem, at least mine, and it started somewhere between 2.6.5 and debian's 2.6.8.1. That is as far as I have gotten so far.

/Mattias Wadenstein