Re: PC needs two boot sequences

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 06:45:31PM +0100, Volkher Scholz wrote:
> As I said, the moment is not always the same. Sometimes it hangs during
> the initialization of the network card, but that's only one possibility.

I have a doubt...
It appears as hardware devices inizialization error...

In your BIOS the setting "P&P OS= NO"?

If you have "YES" BIOS don't initialize all hardware but only essential
to boot, if you set "NO" all hardware is initializated in POST phase.

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net
  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail