Re: IPv6 and AMD64

Marcelo Bezerra wrote:

What do you need there, that isn't in the oficial archives?
Last thing I knew XFree86 in sid didn't have it enabled... that was a long time ago though. I'm not sure about the userspace parts of iptables either. I probably should have a look at apache2 at some point.

lsof|grep IPv6 showed that sshd was the only service listening on an IPv6 socket on my box.

None of this would be used in anything important, so its not exactly the end of the world not having IPv6 enabled applications for me.

Alan