Re: amd64 repository for debian-marillat

Thanks.  Christian does have a new AMD64 repository.  It's not quite
ready for prime time, but he says it should be in the next week or
two.

For future reference, it's located here:

http://cyberspace.ucla.edu/marillat/

but it's not apt-get'able at the moment.