Re: amd64 repository for debian-marillat

Drew Hess wrote to debian-amd64@lists.debian.org :

I want to set up a repository of AMD64 binary packages for the source
packages at ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/

What I'd like is a script  that checks the source packages there for
updates.  When a new source package version is available, it would
build an AMD64 binary package and stick it in my repository.

Is there a tool which automates this process?  Maybe something which
drives sbuild?

thanks
Hi Drew,

I suggest you contact Christian Marillat directly. I just offered him
access to an amd64 for building and a repository, and I think he's
got it going.  You might want to just mirror that.

Cheers,
Dave