Nautilus hangs

Hi all

Since i last updated debian pure 64 a few days ago, nautilus hangs
just after gnome ends loading. if launched by hand  it reports:
aritz@Nerv:~$ nautilus --no-desktop

** ERROR **: file nautilus-directory.c: line 553 (add_to_hash_table):
assertion failed: (g_hash_table_lookup (directory->details->file_hash,
file->details->relative_uri) == NULL)
aborting...

This happens with every user on the system. I've even tryed to
reinstall nautilus with apt, but the problem persists. I haven't found
anything about this in google either (well 2 posts but no answer).

Does anyone know what should i do to solve this?

Thanks
Aritz Beraza [Rei]
--
Aritz Beraza Garayalde [Rei]