Re: sound inside the chroot

> Make sure you have /dev, /proc and /sys mounted in the chroot
> directory. According to the howto add /home and /tmp also.

The howto does not say anything about /dev. So it should also be
mounted in the chroot, huh? Cos the chroot has its own /dev and I
thought it should be able to get by on that... For example because I
can *watch* DVDs, which means it can find the /dev/hdb and /dev/hda
devices, which are my two ide DVD drives. But apparently it can't find
the sound device, whatever that is... I'll try mounting the /dev also
see if that helps.

Thanks.

Alex.