Re: Help with NVidia/OpenGL

On Thursday 02 December 2004 05:45, Curtis Cooper wrote:
> I just installed the amd64 port of Debian Linux on my desktop.  It has an
> AMD Athlon 64 3400+ (2.2 GHz), NVidia GeForce FX 5200 128 MB, and 512 MB
> PC3200 RAM.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question, but do you mind pointing me
to a resource about installing the nvidia driver? So far I've tried the
downloaded binary (cannot load nvidia.ko), then I also tried installing it
the "Debian way" (getting some error about rivafb being included in the
kernel), but no luck. Thanks a lot.