Re: AMD64 Question

Hi Hank,

I fully agree to what you say. This is what I get:

processor : 0
vendor_id : AuthenticAMD
cpu family : 15
model : 5
model name : AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 848
stepping : 10
cpu MHz : 2192.480
cache size : 1024 KB
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 1
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 syscall nx mmxext lm 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips : 4308.99
TLB size : 1088 4K pages
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts fid vid ttp

Basically I should have this info 2 times on the screen if I remember this
corrcetly.

Any ideas ?

Best regards

Nils Valentin