New upstream version of cernlib - some 64-bit support

Hi list,

Cernlib upstream (in the person of Ian Mclaren) has made a new release
which they claim will fix problems with various Cernlib components on
64-bit architectures.  I've just finished packaging it (version
2004.11.04-1), and it's now available for buildds.  LaMont has already
removed the cernlib line from Packages-arch-specific.

PAW and maybe Geant 3.21 still won't work on 64-bit, but I think
upstream is in the process of fixing it.  In any case I feel it's worth
re-introducing Cernlib packages on amd64.  Would whoever is maintaining
pure64 be willing to compile Cernlib packages for the repository?

Thanks!

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544