Re: AMD64 Question

Yeah, it can be a little misleading at times but generally Xeons (800mhz) refers to 800mhz FSB Xeons which currently is the Nocona :)

E7320 is the Lindenhurst-VS I believe although there isn't too much difference between workstation and server chipsets in this generation.... eg the Iwill DN800 I've got sitting here can be 1U rackmounted (onboard ATI Rage XL video) but also features PCI-E 16x for discreet graphics.... but anyway its getting a little off-topic :)

Ben