Re: evolution addressbook problem

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 16:52 +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2004 at 01:56:15PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > The problem was reported in 272831.  They change
> > evolution-data-server to link to an external libdb, which happens
> > to be db4.1.  That one wasn't compiled with fast mutex support
> > either.
> >
> > I'll upload a fixed db4.1 shortly.
>
> I've uploaded a fixed version to alioth.  This didn't work for me
> at first but after removing/purging evolution and then installing
> it again the problem seems to have gone away.

I've tried purging/installing evolution and e-d-s but I'm still
receiving the following error message:

"Error loading addressbook.  We were unable to open this addressbook.
Please check that the path exists and that you have permission to
access it."

Are there any other packages that I should purge/reinstall?

I'm currently running:

evolution
  2.0.2-3
evolution-data-server
  1.0.2-3.0.0.1.amd64

Any help would be much appreciated.  Not having my address book is
starting to be a pain...

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
Catalyst IT Limited --> http://www.catalyst.net.nz