Install report (MSI K8N Neo2)

Hi,

I just successfully installed the gcc-3.4 branch of debian amd64 port.
The installation process was pretty much straightforward and there
were only a few problems. Biggest problem was that I was getting these
lines which were filling the screen:

nv_sata: Primary device added
nv_sata: Primary device removed
nv_sata: Secondary device added
nv_sata: Secondary device removed

I googled a bit and found out a workaround, disabling unused SATA
devices from BIOS helped.

Another problem was that I really didn't know at which point I should
define that I want to use gcc-3.4 branch. So I just configured the
apt-sources for it and later made dist-upgrade.

Now after install mostly everything seems to be working, except my usb
keyboard. It was working after first reboot but then no more. Now
using a ps/2 keyboard. The following messages appear when I reconnect
the keyboard (and mouse):

ohci_hcd 0000:00:02.0: wakeup
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using address 14
usb 1-1: unable to read config index 0 descriptor/all
usb 1-1: can't read configurations, error -75
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using address 15
usb 1-1: device descriptor read/all, error -75

My hardware:

MSI K8N Neo2 (with nforce3 Ultra)
Athlon 64 3000+

Nice work with the port!