Maybe OT, sort of - NCQ SATA Hard Drives

Hi all,

With the impending purchase (yeehaa!) of my new Athlon 64 system, I have now come across a situation where I can no longer get a standard Seagate SATA 80GB hard drive, but I now have to get one with "NCQ".

I've read a bit about what this is, but what I really need to know is if this will work like any other SATA drive?

Does anyone have any idea? It will be connected to a Gigabyte K8VM800M which has a Via VT8237 SATA controller.

Any feedback appreciated,

Pete