Re: Origin Signature check failed (Solved)

I've heard that's it's improper to reply to your own message, but I need to
acknowledge that I've solved this problem, before anyone wastes any time on
it.

A quick search of the mailing list archive turned up this very same question
in July along with the answer: remove the debsig-verify package. As to the
question "Isn't this in the FAQ, yet?" -- Who knows? Who reads FAQ's? ;-)

Mike