Re: Debian AMD64 and bluetooth experience

Bluetooth works fine.

I have not used that phone but works with motorola v600 bluetooth
phone for connecting with gprs. The bluez stuff works perfectly. I
have used all the bluetooth stuff expect DUND which currently don't
have a need for. You should not have any problems if your phone works
with ia32 debian.

I can't comment on evolution. I would like to know if this evolution
stuff works also.

Good luck.

 Slava> Hi all! I'm going to buy Nokia 6600 smartphone and I'd like to
 Slava> hear if someone was able to use it to synchronize PIM data
 Slava> with Evolution. I've found a number of sites dedicated to this
 Slava> issue, but I want to know if there are any AMD64 specific
 Slava> caveats?

 Slava> -- Slava Risenberg <tailgunn at netvision.net.il>

 Slava> -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to
 Slava> debian-amd64-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of