Re: sed_4.2.1-2_amd64.deb from apt

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 10:13:35AM -0500, Jason Stuart wrote:
> I will do that as soon as possible, thanks for the tip.
> My problem is, that witht SED on the blink I am unable to apt-get
> install anything without having SED functional.  See my trouble?

missing INFO document in pachage, get from source with

apt-get source sed

than delete last two lines in "postinst" script and repackage it with:

cd sed-4.1.2/

so execute:

dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc

install from your local deb  (from ../ )and go on

Regards
	Sythos

--

Sythos - http://www.sythos.net

  ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against html/rtf/vCard in mail
  /\                        - against M$ attachments