mozilla thunderbird badness!

Hello!

I've just updated from my 32bit to 64bit debian pure64 port.
First of all, many thanks and appreciation to all the people who has
contributed to the x86-64 port. Works and feels very well )).

I have an issue with mozilla thunderbird. When I check my e-mail it
seems to get all the mail from the imaps server (cyrus). However, every
time when I try to read the e-mail by clicking on it, thunderbird
segfaults. This happens everytime when I click on the message regardless
of the imap folder where the e-mails are stored.

As the amd64 debian release is not official yet, i don't know where to
send the bug report. Perhaps you could recommend me the right place to
send the bug report to?

Many thanks

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky