Re: sed_4.2.1-2_amd64.deb from apt

I concur with prior sentiment....I receive the following while
performing the apt-get upgrade

After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up sed (4.1.2-2) ...

No `START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY' and no `This file documents'.
install-info(/usr/share/info/sed.info): unable to determine
description for `dir' entry - giving up
dpkg: error processing sed (--configure):
 sed