Re: FreeBSD 5.3-AMD64 / IntelEM64T

Your post isn't on-topic for this list.  Is there a NetBSD AMD64 mailing list?

While I'm cluttering the list, I might as well try and help you out.

Which bootloader are you using?  None of the kernels for the OSes you
mention are MultiBoot-compliant, so they all need information passed
to them from the bootloaders in different ways.  It sounds like the
NetBSD kernel is not getting some of the information it requires.

If you want to boot NetBSD, Linux, and WinXP on the same machine, you
probably want to look into the GRUB bootloader.

Please don't reply to the list with your response.

-Karl